Saturday, February 5, 2011

An Invitation to Grow


This is my second attempt at blogging. I find that writing out my thoughts enables to me to see how God is working in my life. This week I have been sent to notes of encouragement. One said "Keep going, Meg, because you are growing beautifully." I am not sure if this is true, but the same card says that God sends us trials to invite us to grow. I have seen this time and time again in my life.
Lately, I have learned how important it is to let go of the past. There is no future in the past. It's gone. It has been freeing to come to this realization. Now I need to find contentment in the here and now.I do not know what lies ahead, but God has been so good to me. I can't wait to see what He has in store.


Lamentations 3:25 - "The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him."

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Meghan! I just found your blog, but I will definently be following!!

    ReplyDelete