Friday, October 26, 2012

Experiences

This week I....
1. Baked cookies with PreK class 1 because we are learning about Creation and the letter C
2. Baked cupcakes with PreK class2 for the same reasons stated above
3. Went to the zoo as part of my job requirement because it was a field trip, and well I am the teacher
4. Did a spur of the moment trip to Kitchen Kettle Village with my brother because....well I can
5. Made arrangements for a trip to Baltimore Harbor with my cousin that we were going to take in the summer but never got around to it
.....all because the Lord has blessed me with some wonderful opportunities and jobs after helping me through college. I do miss those days, but I am thankful for His guidance and these new adventures. This week also presented several challenges mostly through my teacher point of view, but these experiences are molding me to become the teacher He wants me to be.
     Mostly though, I just want to be the woman He has for me. Hoping for a better week with a little less craziness and some fun with the cousin at the Harbor. Either way, He is faithful and my heart is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment